Re: problem with multiple result sets

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема Re: problem with multiple result sets
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

I can't make diff now, sorry.
In PGAPI_MoreResults() in results.c, please try to insert
the 2 lines between /* insert the following ... */ and /* insert end */.

RETCODE        SQL_API
PGAPI_MoreResults(
                  HSTMT hstmt)
{
    const char *func = "PGAPI_MoreResults";
    StatementClass    *stmt = (StatementClass *) hstmt;
    QResultClass    *res;

    mylog("%s: entering...\n", func);
    if (stmt && (res = SC_get_Curres(stmt)))
        SC_set_Curres(stmt, res->next);
    if (res = SC_get_Curres(stmt), res)
    {
        stmt->diag_row_count = res->recent_processed_row_count;
        /* insert the following 2 lines */
        stmt->rowset_start = -1;
        stmt->currTuple = -1;
        /* insert end */