Re: PLS HELP in connecting with jdbc driver

От Paul Sorenson
Тема Re: PLS HELP in connecting with jdbc driver
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Rohit,

You should consider removing wild cards from your classpath.  Also, it is unusual to explicitly reference jars from the JRE/JDK in your classpath.  You might also want to limit yourself to a single postgres jar file in your classpath.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 3:33 PM
Subject: [JDBC] PLS HELP in connecting with jdbc driver

Hello,

I am a new user using the Postgre-sql for the first time please help me in establishing the connection between JDBC and POSTGRE.

Having the CLASSPATH:
:/usr/share/pgsql/jdbc7.2dev-1.2.jar:/usr/lib/pgsql/pg72jdbc2.jar:/usr/java/j2sdk1.4.1_01/lib/*.jar

I got ERROR as
Sub : java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.postgresql:Driver
Rohit : java.sql.SQLException: No suitable driver

I am not professional in Linux.
Hoping you will replay me very soon.