Re: I am being interviewed by OReilly

От terry@greatgulfhomes.com
Тема Re: I am being interviewed by OReilly
Дата
Список pgsql-general
From someone whose DSN used to look like: PostgreSQL

I can tell you that P O S T G R E S Q L  means *nothing* to people who are
new to it.  However, one can clearly see SQL at the end, and recognise that
as a valid acronym, so assume that the prefix, and hence the product
identifier, is POSTGRE

That's where even educated people (perhaps even ESPECIALLY educated people)
get the idea.

Terry Fielder
Network Engineer
Great Gulf Homes / Ashton Woods Homes