RES: Error while running restore

От Márcio Antônio Sepp
Тема RES: Error while running restore
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Ops, Server version tested are:
PostgreSQL 11.5

and

PostgreSQL 13.1

In both cases, i’m making dump and restore to the same Server.

--

Att

Márcio A. Sepp

De: Márcio Antônio Sepp [mailto:marcio@zyontecnologia.com.br]
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 21 de janeiro de 2021 14:53
Para: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Assunto: Error while running restore

Hi all,

I’m getting this error message when try to restore a database :

ERROR:  function f_validanumero_cnpj_cpf(character) does not exist

LINE 1: SELECT (f_validanumero_cnpj_cpf(trim(cnpj_cpf)::char)=false)

                ^

HINT:  No function matches the given name and argument types. You might need to add explicit type casts.

QUERY:  SELECT (f_validanumero_cnpj_cpf(trim(cnpj_cpf)::char)=false)

CONTEXT:  função PL/pgSQL public.f_testacnpjcpf(character) linha 31 em IF

COPY esp_altera_estoque, line 1, column nr_cnpjcpf: "24614011000120"

The funny is that i’m restoring the database to the same Server.

Steps:

pg_dump dbname > dumpfile

Create new database and restoring with:

psql < dumpfile

Witch making mistakes do am i making?

In this case, the database is small and if I open the dumpfile with a notepad and split in 2 files and run after other it works fine.

--

Att

Márcio A. Sepp