RE: Can't add a server pgadmin4-1.6

От Lazaro Garcia
Тема RE: Can't add a server pgadmin4-1.6
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Thanks for responses, these are the steps I followed, the same steps for other versions works well and are in the documentation: https://www.pgadmin.org/docs/pgadmin4/dev/server_deployment.html

1.            Download the source.

2.            Install the requirements:

pip install -r /var/www/vhosts/pgadmin4/requirements.txt

3.            Create config_local.py

touch /var/www/vhosts/pgadmin4/web/config_local.py

4.            Install pgadmin4

python /var/www/vhosts/pgadmin4/web/setup.py

5.            Configure apache server with new site(pgadmin4)

Open pgadmin4 in the browser, but after login I cannot add any server and the browser console shows errors because some files are missing.

Regards.