Re: WHat do people think about using in production?

От Joel Fradkin
Тема Re: WHat do people think about using in production?
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

I couldn’t re-produce my problem in testing either, just in production.

I was unable to really hammer the new driver as my current test equipment is a 650meg XP box with our mail and monitoring software running as well against a 650 meg fedora core 3 database box (think this could of handled more, problem was in the front end IIS).

I was able to get 4 concurrent users testing without a loss of memory or any errors reported.

I am going to give it a try (let me know when the latest and greatest are in CVS so I can do a test build of what I will plan to go live with).

Worst case is I convert and it blows up bad like last time, best case is it stays afloat. I am currently having my IIS boxes crash any where from a few hours to a few days (just can not seem to nail down the cause, I could try turning on logs since Dave figured out I did not have permissions correct to write to c drive and see if it crashes, but I am fearful of the amount of log files and slow down).

Joel Fradkin

Wazagua, Inc.
2520 Trailmate Dr
Sarasota, Florida 34243
Tel.  941-753-7111 ext 305

jfradkin@wazagua.com
www.wazagua.com
Powered by Wazagua
Providing you with the latest Web-based technology & advanced tools.
© 2004. WAZAGUA, Inc. All rights reserved. WAZAGUA, Inc
 This email message is for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and delete and destroy all copies of the original message, including attachments.