Re: Postmaster keeps dumping core with signal 11

От Vincent Hikida
Тема Re: Postmaster keeps dumping core with signal 11
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
Just a little more information on my core dump problem After starting up
postmaster again and having it core dump when I started psql, I finally
decided to shutdown another piece of software that runs on my machine
"Freedom Privacy and Security". Once I shut it down, I was able to log into
psql.

Vincent Hikida,
Member of Technical Staff - Urbana Software, Inc.
"A Personalized Learning Experience"

www.UrbanaSoft.com

Сообщение: Re: initdb failure with PostgreSQL 7.3.2 / Cygwin 1.3.22-1 /
Сообщение: Re: initdb failure with PostgreSQL 7.3.2 / Cygwin 1.3.22-1 /