20220221-Clarification regarding PostgeSQL DB backup

От Techsupport
Тема 20220221-Clarification regarding PostgeSQL DB backup
Дата
Re: 20220221-Clarification regarding PostgeSQL DB backup  (Ron <ronljohnsonjr@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general

Hi Team,

We have used PG_DUMP to take backup of particular database from the PostgreSQL Server. It takes too long to restore the databases , which has  Half Billion records (almost 8 Hour)

My primary need is to make the Differential and Incremental backup on the Windows Server. When I search there is a tool Barman and PG_BackRest is available. But that will be supported only for Linux based servers only

Please suggest me a tool to make differential backup

Thanks,

Karthick Ramu