R: Error "Intenal Dotnet framework data provider error 30"

От Paolo Saudin
Тема R: Error "Intenal Dotnet framework data provider error 30"
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
> Hi,

> I am using PostGRESQL database for one of my project.
> I used PGNP32-1.2.8-RC4 OLEDB provider for connecting my c#.net program to
PostGRESQL database.

Use Npgsql instead, http://npgsql.projects.postgresql.org/

> During the development, I have to change my table structure again and
again just because of the Error "Intenal Dotnet framework data provider
error 30".

> First time i got this error when i try to fill data Adapter with Dataset.
>
> Second time i got this error when i try to fill a combo box with
dataReader.

> After a lot of R&D ,I found that problem is with the datatype. I have
changed datatype of all the columns to "text" except the one which is
primary key, it > WORKS.

> I don't want to compromise with the table structure, so anyone please
reply where the problem is......Is it the provider or with the approach.