Re: Computing transitive closure of a table

От Chris Smith
Тема Re: Computing transitive closure of a table
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks for everyone's suggestions.  I found the following, which at least
seems to meet my needs temporarily.

    http://citeseer.ist.psu.edu/dong99maintaining.html

Should it turn out that this is not feasible to implement via triggers in
PostgreSQL, I may be back with more questions and seek out a route that
involves modifying the database or other such things.

MindIQ Corporation