Re: giving users access to specific databases

От
Тема Re: giving users access to specific databases
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> you should play around with phpPgAdmin for a while and let us know
> specifically what we can help you with.

I've managed to figure out how to fix most of my user access problems, but
I'm still having trouble limiting the list of databases users see when they
log in through phpPgAdmin.

I noticed in the config.inc.php file that I can set a user's view to only
show the databases that they own (via the $conf['owned_only'] = true;
parameter).  What I would like to do is limit the users to seeing the
databases for which they are a user for.  For example I would like to set a
parameter that was something like $conf['user_only'] = true.  This will be
particularly helpful for double checking which users have access to what
databases and also to eliminate confusion for less technically adept users
who would have to wade through all sorts of databases owned by other people
on the shared server my hosting company provides.

Thanks,
Courtenay

Сообщение: Re: recover from base directory?
Сообщение: Re: recover from base directory?