RE: [HACKERS] md.c is feeling much better now, thank you

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема RE: [HACKERS] md.c is feeling much better now, thank you
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Hmm,Data Define commands are unrecoverable in many DBMS-s.
Is it necessary to allow PostgreSQL to execute Data Define
commands inside transactions ?
If so,is it possible ?

For example,should the following be possible ?

[A table t exists.]

begin;
drop table t;
create table t (dt int4);
insert into t values (1);
drop table t;
abort;

Regards.

Hiroshi Inoue
Inoue@tpf.co.jp

Сообщение: RE: [HACKERS] md.c is feeling much better now, thank you
Сообщение: RE: [HACKERS] md.c is feeling much better now, thank you