pgpass.conf

От Ashish Karalkar
Тема pgpass.conf
Дата
Re: pgpass.conf  (Dave Page <dpage@postgresql.org>)
Список pgsql-general
Hello All,

I am trying tu run a script to create database from a batch programme and dont want to supply password everytime.
So i tried to setup pgpass.conf file.
File is kept in user profile/application data
i.e
C:\Documents and Settings\postgres\Application Data\postgresql\pgpass.conf

file contains:

localhost:5432 :*:postgres:mypass
localhost:5432:qsweb:qsweb:mypass1

Still the batch asks for the password.!!!
 I am just not getting why its not reading password from pgpass file.

can anyone please figure out what is going wrong.

Thanks in Advance
Ashish...

Сообщение: Re: Postgres 8.2 binary for ubuntu 6.10?
Сообщение: Re : Postgres 8.2 binary for ubuntu 6.10?