Re: pqlib in c++: PQconnectStart PQconnectPoll

От madhtr
Тема Re: pqlib in c++: PQconnectStart PQconnectPoll
Дата
Список pgsql-general
ok thanx:)

 ... here's the source ... can u tell me whats wrong? (the purpose of this
function is to allow for thread safety on the connection, and allow for
cancellation if the connection takes too long)

BTW ...

- coninfo is "host=localhost port=5432 dbname=testdb user=localuser
password=localpassword"
- I am using VC++ and compiling a windows execuatble ...

PGconn* PQconnectStartCS(const char* coninfo,LPCRITICAL_SECTION lpcs,bool*
lpcancel,int* lppge){
    int& pge = *lppge;
    bool& cancel = *lpcancel;
    bool keepon = true;