Re: Driver configuration: Manage (DSN)

От Noel R. Villamor
Тема Re: Driver configuration: Manage (DSN)
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hello Philippe,

I have the same question about 6 six weeks ago. Following is the info I got
from Dave.

Noel

---------------

From: Dave Page
To: Noel R. Villamor ; pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org
Sent: Sep 15, 2003 5:09 AM
Subject: Re: [ODBC] which odbc driver to use

Hi Noel,

The top one is the main supported driver. It is ODBC3 compliant. PostgreSQL
Legacy is the old ODBC2.5 driver, retained for those that need it, whilst
the last one is basically the ODBC3 driver, with beta quality Unicode
support. You should probably use 'PostgreSQL' for most uses, though if you
need Unicode support, and/or can provide feedback on the beta one, then you
can also use that.

Regards, Dave.