RE: [HACKERS] Happy column dropping

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема RE: [HACKERS] Happy column dropping
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

If so,it's very serious.
ADD COLUMN feature is much more important than other ALTER TABLE
options and it's also important to implement it without touching the table
as possible.
It seems to me that each tuple has t_natts and t_hoff for the change of
table definition.

Regards.

Hiroshi Inoue
Inoue@tpf.co.jp

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Happy column dropping
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Happy column dropping