Re: collation-related loose ends before beta2

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: collation-related loose ends before beta2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Jeff Davis <pgsql@j-davis.com> writes:
> > Status on collation loose ends:
>
> This all sounds good to me.

Patches attached.

0001 also removes the code to get a default locale when ICU is being
used, because that was a part of the same commit that changed the
default provider to be ICU and I don't see a lot of value in keeping
just that part.

I'm planning to commit something similar to the attached patches
tomorrow (Wednesday) unless I get more input.

Regards,
    Jeff Davis

Вложения