Re: LD_LIBRARY_PATH

От Robert B. Easter
Тема Re: LD_LIBRARY_PATH
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wednesday 27 December 2000 15:09, Mike Castle wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 27, 2000 at 01:40:09PM -0500, Robert B. Easter wrote:
> Just think if you have to move all users from one version to another.  You
> would prefer to edit each person's .profile rather than one central one?

When I set it up, I did make central files, like /etc/pgsql.d/pgsql.sh and
pgcvs.sh.  In user's .profiles, I added ". /etc/pgsql.d/pgsql.sh" or ".
/etc/pgsql.d/pgcvs.sh".  One sh file is for the production release, and the
other is for users I have setup to play with the cvs version.  I'm the only
user on the system here, so I'm not worried.  But yes, I can change the
central files to affect all user .profiles.

--
-------- Robert B. Easter  reaster@comptechnews.com ---------
- CompTechNews Message Board   http://www.comptechnews.com/ -