Re: Databases for Linux

От Robert B. Easter
Тема Re: Databases for Linux
Дата
Список pgsql-general
A newbie needs some help!  You can subscribe to the pgsql mail lists at
http://www.postgresql.org/ and get lots of help.

--
-------- Robert B. Easter  reaster@comptechnews.com ---------
- CompTechNews Message Board   http://www.comptechnews.com/ -

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Problems with vacuum
От: "Bryan \(Mailing Lists\)"
Сообщение: How do I remove a foreign key constraint?