Re: Practical impediment to supporting multiple SSL libraries

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Practical impediment to supporting multiple SSL libraries
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
-----Original Message-----
From: "Bruce Momjian"<pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>
Sent: 14/04/06 16:57:58
To: "Dave Page"<dpage@vale-housing.co.uk>
Cc: "tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us"<tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>, "kleptog@svana.org"<kleptog@svana.org>, "gsstark@mit.edu"<gsstark@mit.edu>,
"ZeugswetterA@spardat.at"<ZeugswetterA@spardat.at>,"pgsql-hackers@postgresql.org"<pgsql-hackers@postgresql.org>,
"inoue@tpf.co.jp"<inoue@tpf.co.jp>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Practical impediment to supporting multiple SSL libraries

> Right, sure he has weight.  It is the concept that "If Hiroshi doesn't
> want it, it isn't going to happen", that I objected to.

I don't believe I said that - and you ought to know me well enough by now to know I wouldn't have said it!

:-)

Regards, Dave

-----Unmodified Original Message-----
Dave Page wrote:
> > Hiroshi does not speak for the psqlODBC project.  It is a community
> > project.
>
> I am well aware of that, but as he is by far the most experienced and
> productive ODBC developer we have it would not be particularly sensible
> to not give his opinion the weight it deserves - especially as there
> is unlikely to be anyone else to undertake such a project (again).

Right, sure he has weight.  It is the concept that "If Hiroshi doesn't
want it, it isn't going to happen", that I objected to.

-- Bruce Momjian   http://candle.pha.pa.us EnterpriseDB    http://www.enterprisedb.com

Сообщение: Re: Practical impediment to supporting multiple SSL libraries
Сообщение: Re: Practical impediment to supporting multiple SSL libraries