Re: Prblm: Using PostgreSQL JDBC driver from Windows.

От Ola Theander
Тема Re: Prblm: Using PostgreSQL JDBC driver from Windows.
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi Dave.

Thanks for your answer. Actually I've created a 5 line program but the
strange thing is that when I run that it works as expected. Since that's
the case it rules out the permission problem too.

Kind regards, Ola

> Ola,
>
> likely a permissions problem, does the windows box have
> permissions to open a connection to the db? check pg_hba.conf
> on the server box to make sure.
>
> Also to make things simpler why don't you write a 5 line
> program to connect and run it from the command line, then all
> of the exception will be shown.
>
> Dave

Сообщение: Re: Prblm: Using PostgreSQL JDBC driver from Windows.
Сообщение: Re: Prblm: Using PostgreSQL JDBC driver from Windows.