Re: Problem with updates

От Corey W. Gibbs
Тема Re: Problem with updates
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Could you give an example?    Without seeing any code it's kind of tough
corey

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 2:55 PM
Subject: [ODBC] Problem with updates

I have been trying to get updates to work via VB6 and ODBC and the machine hangs whenever I try. I have also tried doing updates via MSQuery and Access linked tables with the same result.

I am running Postgres 7.2.1 on Red Hat and windows 2000 for the ODBC client.

I tried the code under the VB example and it also hung when I tried an execute (I was originally trying ADO command objects).

With the recordset updates they appear to take but then updates don't appear when I select directly from postgres (though I didn't spend too much time on this).

Any ideas or additional things to try?