Re: Modify Column

От Robert B. Easter
Тема Re: Modify Column
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Friday 01 December 2000 10:23, joe@jwebmedia.com wrote:
> This seems like a simple enough thing, and I'm sure it's been answered,
> but I couldn't find anything that helped in the archives. Basically, I
> have a column in my table that was, once upon a time, large enough, but
> now, I need to increase the site of the column. How can I do that?
> Thanks,
>
> Joe

You can dump the database to file.sql, edit file.sql and change the size of
the column, save it, drop the database, and reload it from file.sql.

--
-------- Robert B. Easter  reaster@comptechnews.com ---------
- CompTechNews Message Board   http://www.comptechnews.com/ -

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Unanswered questions about Postgre