Re: Help with Procedures in pgsql

От Robert B. Easter
Тема Re: Help with Procedures in pgsql
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Monday 27 November 2000 15:01, Nelio Alves Pereira Filho wrote:
> I have the folowing procedure in PL/pgsql:
>
> CREATE FUNCTION set_counter () RETURNS INT AS '
> DECLARE
>     nivel_rec record;
>     new_count integer;

I always used the syntax like:
nivel_rec nivel%ROWTYPE;

Not sure it matters though.

> BEGIN
>     UPDATE nivel SET count=-2;
>
>     FOR nivel_rec IN SELECT * FROM nivel LOOP
>         new_count := set_counter_row (nivel_rec);
>     END LOOP;

I don't know what set_counter_row() is doing so the problem could be in that
function.

--
-------- Robert B. Easter  reaster@comptechnews.com ---------
- CompTechNews Message Board   http://www.comptechnews.com/ -

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: Rules with Conditions: Bug, or Misunderstanding