Re: Asp.net 5 and EF6

От FarjadFarid\(ChkNet\)
Тема Re: Asp.net 5 and EF6
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I have looked the Npgsql website and downloaded the EF7 files. Of course the
full .net core.

The problem *seems* to be that there are two separate libraries that need to
be added.

One is EF related and the other is the Npgsql wrapper.
Unfortunately the Nuget installer is not working correctly either.

The main error seems to be in the submitted version of the libraries and
build version.

The error is
NU1007 Dependency specified was EntityFramework7.Npgsql >=1.0.0 but ended
with EntityFramework7.Npgsql 1.0.0

Npgsql namespace is installed but not the entity framework.

It looks as if EF7 will be released much later than asp.net 5. So a lot of
time could be lost in the middle.

Current suggested workaround for all DB's solution is to use EF6 under a
separate .net project.

Any suggestion?