Re: BuildFarm: Do we need another FreeBSD/amd64 member?

От Larry Rosenman
Тема Re: BuildFarm: Do we need another FreeBSD/amd64 member?
Дата
Re: BuildFarm: Do we need another FreeBSD/amd64 member?  ("Andrew Hammond" <andrew.george.hammond@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
> "Larry Rosenman" <lrosenman@pervasive.com> writes:
>>     I've got a fast FreeBSD/amd64 server available to run Buildfarm
>> on.
>
>>     However, I see we already have a couple of others running it.
>
>>     My questions are:
>>     1) do we need another one?
>>     2) if yes, what options need coverage?
>
> Looks like we're fairly well covered on freebsd already.  Are you
> willing to consider running some less-popular OS on it?

Not particularly, as I want it to do other things.  However, I might be
willing
To get VMWare running on it, and run something else in a VM.

What were you thinking?

LER

Phone: +1 512-248-2683                 E-Mail: ler@lerctr.org
US Mail: 430 Valona Loop, Round Rock, TX 78681-3683 US