Re: PostgreSQL+PHP+Win98

От Cornelia Boenigk
Тема Re: PostgreSQL+PHP+Win98
Дата
Список pgsql-php
Hi Simeo

You helped me to find the fault - it is working now;-)

I haven't set all connection options. It seems that PostgreSQL needs a
nearly complete connection string when running under Windows while
running under Linux it only needs the name of the database.

> It would be a nice idea to put the content of line 19 ;-))
Yes, you are right, sorry.

$host = "localhost";
$port = "5432";
$user = "zwerg98";
$password = "";
$dbname = "mz";

// eine Verbindung zum Datenbankserver aufbauen
$conn = pg_connect("dbname=$dbname user=$user port=$port host=$host");
<-- Line 19

Regards
Conni

В списке pgsql-php по дате отправления: