Is There Anybody in Toronto Running Postgresql with AOLserver?

От David Lloyd-Jones
Тема Is There Anybody in Toronto Running Postgresql with AOLserver?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I need to have PostgreSQL running with AOLserver before about 8 p.m. this
evening.

Is there anybody in Toronto I can chat with on the phone, or who could come
over to help out? Thai dinner and a bottle of Scotch. Location is Hyde Park
at Dundas West. 416-604-9495.

                                                                      -dlj.