RE: [HACKERS] Well, then you keep your darn columns

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема RE: [HACKERS] Well, then you keep your darn columns
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

AFAIK,there's no such logic in VACUUM.
Because PostgreSQL has no rollback data separately,we must keep
valid old tuples somewhere(of cource the original place is most natural)
in the table until commit at least.

Regards.

Hiroshi Inoue
Inoue@tpf.co.jp