NT port

От Joost Kraaijeveld
Тема NT port
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I had little time the last few months but I will keep up the web page with
info about the Windows NT port.

There are several people working (mostly Dan) on the port. If anyone has
additional patches (in whatever form) I am happy to provide them at my
webpage. Any info that will get to me about running Postgres on Windows NT
will appear on the same webpage as soon as I have it.

As far as I know the port works more or less (even with dll's, sometimes
more, sometimes less ;-)) if all mounting is done binary and one uses Cygnus
B19 (Dan?).

My main target now is to run it with default mounting (text) because that is
the default way in Windows. At least one person fixed all the fopen's but
alas I do not have his/hers patches and/or name.

For any info one can contact me.

Joost Kraaijeveld

Askesis B.V.
Groenewoudeseweg 46