Re: Inserting a select statement result into another table

От Denis Perchine
Тема Re: Inserting a select statement result into another table
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,

just my $0.02...
If I do
insert into x select * from y limit 10;

I will get all of rows in x inserted, not just 10...
I already wrote about this... But did not get any useful reply.

--
Sincerely Yours,
Denis Perchine

E-Mail: dyp@perchine.com