Re: ERROR: index row size

От Rodrigo Sakai
Тема Re: ERROR: index row size
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>but I'll bet
>a nickel your CREATE TYPE says something else --- probably varlena
 You win, how can I pay this bet? :) Very very thanks, I was looking for the error in the wrong place! It was
so simple and works!
 But still have another problem, may be related with my output
functions!?!?  I still get an error while doing a select with order by clause! Any other
good bet?
The error is:
ERROR: cache lookup failed for operator......

 Thanks in advance!

От: Teodor Sigaev
Сообщение: Re: Tsearch vs Snowball, or what's a source file?
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Command tags in create/drop scripts