Re: invalid input syntax for type timestamp.

От Hiroshi Saito
Тема Re: invalid input syntax for type timestamp.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
----- Original Message -----
From: "Martijn van Oosterhout"
>> I was doing the field test of Slony-I 1.2.2 release now.
>> However, I encounter the problem of timestamp.:-(
>> Was anyone recognizing this problem?
>
> The list of accepted timezones is now configurable, check through the
> docs how to find the list and set it the way you want.
>
> OTOH, postgres never uses timezone identifiers in output, so I'm not sure
> why it would need to care.

Thanks.
I do not think that this is normal.....
As for 8.2..
SELECT timeofday()::timestamp;
ERROR:  invalid input syntax for type timestamp: "Fri Dec 15 14:26:05.502000 2006 JST"
As for 8.1.5..
SELECT timeofday()::timestamp;
        timestamp------------------------- 2006-12-15 14:26:05.502(1 row)

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

От: Martijn van Oosterhout
Сообщение: Re: [PERFORM] EXPLAIN ANALYZE on 8.2
От: Dimitri Fontaine
Сообщение: Re: [PERFORM] EXPLAIN ANALYZE on 8.2