Re: Needed function IF(expr, expr, expr)

От Marek Lewczuk
Тема Re: Needed function IF(expr, expr, expr)
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> You should be able to do what you want using CASE instead of IF.

Yes I know that, but as I said before I'm moving from MySQL and my
application is using many querys with this function and replacing all
querys will be very hard. So I belive that the best solution is to write
this function -> I know that it is difficult, but it will help all of
people who wants to user PG.

Сообщение: Re: Needed function IF(expr, expr, expr)
Сообщение: Re: Needed function IF(expr, expr, expr)