RE: pg_dump not working

От Chris Knight
Тема RE: pg_dump not working
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Howdy,

Doesn't matter - I did a COPY TO on all the tables, dropped and recreated
the database from my initial SQL scripts, and did a COPY FROM to restore the
data. I'm finding a heap of duplicate key errors on my unique indexes and
referential integrity violation on foreign keyed columns. Anyone know of a
quick way to get the index definitions for all tables, drop and recreate
them?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards,
Chris Knight
Systems Administrator
AIMS Independent Computer Professionals
Tel: +61 3 6334 6664  Fax: +61 3 6331 7032  Mob: +61 419 528 795
Web: http://www.aims.com.au