RE: [HACKERS] IPC on win32 - additions for 6.5.2 and current trees

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема RE: [HACKERS] IPC on win32 - additions for 6.5.2 and current trees
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

It's me who made the patch. Yutaka Tanida also provided a patch
for cygipc library to prevent lock freezing by changing the
implementation of semaphore.
These patches are necessary to prevent freezing in cygwin port.
If there's no objection,I would add a new ipc.patch provided by
Yutaka into src/win32 and commit the patch for README.NT
for current tree.

Regards.

Hiroshi Inoue
Inoue@tpf.co.jp