RE: [HACKERS] Re: Max backend limits cleaned up

От Daryl W. Dunbar
Тема RE: [HACKERS] Re: Max backend limits cleaned up
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Having recently experienced a similar problem with semaphores and
kernel size, I can say it is an issue.  I feel that documentation
will clear it up either way.  Either you lower the default backend
limit, and document how to raise it along with the associated kernel
variables, or leave it alone and document the appropriate steps to
tuning the kernel to accommodate it and how to lower it if you don't
want to tune the kernel.

DwD