Question

От Ricardo Sander
Тема Question
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

When use this string of connection everything functions perfectly:

"DBE=ODBCDBE;DSN=PostgreSQL;"

But when using this string of connection of them returns the error: "column "oid" does not exist":
"DRIVER=PostgreSQLUnicode};
 SERVER=10.1.1.7;PORT=5432;
UID=postgres;PWD=soft0462;
CA=d;A6=;A7=100;A8=4096;B0=254;
B1=8190;BI=0;C2=dd_;;CX=1b6503bb;A1=7.4-1"
I do not want to create the table using “with oid”, I want to continue to use “without oid”.

Question??
 It will be that it lacks some parameter in string of connection that does not know?

With best regards,

Ricardo Sander

DIRECTOR OF SYSTEMS

SOFTNEW INFORMÁTICA LTDA - BRAZIL