SOCKET Conection on Windwos 2003 vs PostgreSQL 8.0.1

От Julio Cesar
Тема SOCKET Conection on Windwos 2003 vs PostgreSQL 8.0.1
Дата
Список pgsql-general
 Hi,

 I´m Julio and a have a situation running W2003 and DBExpress.

 I connect to the W2003 with socket (:5432) and, when i save the package on my table, a new postgres.exe process start. Ok, no problems until here. I disconnect from the W2003 and the new proccess just die....

 The problem occurs when the cable connection fault between the two PC´s after the connection started. The new process that have been created on the W2003 (my server) dont die. Just stay there. I have to reboot the PostgreSQL 8.0.1 to clear the process.

 Maybe i´m doing something wrong, but with UNIX Server´s i dont have this situation.

 If anyone have a idea, please return ... I use PostgreSQL for the last 4 year´s and i have to admit that is simply the best choice. Work´s fine and is very, very stable! ! !

 Regard´s,

Julio Cesar Ledo Amaral Filho

Сообщение: Re: Help with a subselect inside a view
Сообщение: Re: Help with a subselect inside a view