PGAdmin behaviour that is starting to get me angry...

От Ligia María Pimentel C.
Тема PGAdmin behaviour that is starting to get me angry...
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hello, i'm sorry to sound sooo rude, but here is the thing...

When I connect with pgadmin to any server, it leaves a connection to the
server for each database I have created on that particular server, until I
disconnect to that server, even if i'm only working on one specific
database.

My problem is that I have a development server, in which a team of
developers have created many databases (for many projects), but when one
developer is on pgadmin working on one database, it gives the others
postgres connections failures (too many clients already).

Is there a way to fix this in the next release?

Thank you

Ligia Pimentel