RE: input/output functions have been changed ?

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема RE: input/output functions have been changed ?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Oops,int4out() alone.
I don't complain about this change.
It seems not good for clients to call input/output functions directly.

There remains a pair of int4out() calls in interfaces/odbc/info.c.
I don't know why those calls have been needed but this change
would return wrong result.
Probably we should remove the calls from info.c completely.

Regards.

Hiroshi Inoue
Inoue@tpf.co.jp