[GENERAL] Question programming in C, PGresult *

От Agape
Тема [GENERAL] Question programming in C, PGresult *
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi.

I have a question regarding programming in C and postgreSQL.

Is there any way that I can save few results to one PGresult * ??

Like this
------------------------
BEGIN;
DECLARE portal1 CURSOR FOR select * from item where item = 'aa';
DECLARE portal2 CURSOR FOR select * from item where item = 'bb';
DECLARE portal3 CURSOR FOR select * from item where item = 'cc';

res = PQexec(conn,"FETCH ALL in portal*");  // Like this
END;
I really need this function.
I'm a C programmer but not a expert.
If anyone know how to do this in C...