Re: All Production releases of PostgreSQL hung because of

От J. Hondius
Тема Re: All Production releases of PostgreSQL hung because of
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
Hi.

I have postgreSQL version 7.2.1 /w cygwin running fine with more than 5
concurrent connections.
Normal 7.2.1 distro. Tested up to 12.

BTW: postgresql-cygwin cannot handle more than 62 concurrent client
connections due to a limitation in windows,
no matter what postgresql.conf says.

Greetings, Joek