thanks for help [solved]

От Egyud Csaba
Тема thanks for help [solved]
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Dear Everybody!

Thank you all for helping me on my performance problems.

I managed to upgrade Postgres from 7.0.3 to 7.2.3. It went soothly and
solved all my performance problems.
The replication duration has fallen down from 2 days to 10 seconds.
I confess that I've never used vacuum before the upgrade. Maybe it wolud
have been enough to run vacuum regularry on 7.0.3. But the newer the better,
I suppose.

Particular thanks for doc-writers: I found much valuable and well usable the
documentation PDFs (especially the Admin Guide).

Again, thank you all, and best reguards
Csaba

---