Re: images in pgsql -- F1

От Marin Dimitrov
Тема Re: images in pgsql -- F1
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
----- Original Message -----
From: "# sriram #"

> Hi all
>
> want some help from you
>
> i would like to maintain a db with fotos and some related information
>
> can you please provide me with pointers as to how i can go about adding /
retrieving images from the tables

see the "PostgreSQL Programmer's Guide"
(http://www.ca.postgresql.org/users-lounge/docs/#7.2):

    - chapter 2 "Large Objects"
    - chapter 8.6 "JDBC Interface - Storing Binary Data"
    - chapter 8.7.3 "PostgreSQL Extensions to the JDBC API - Large Objects"

hth,

    Marin

----
"...what you brought from your past, is of no use in your present. When
you must choose a new path, do not bring old experiences with you.
Those who strike out afresh, but who attempt to retain a little of the
old life, end up torn apart by their own memories. "