RE: [HACKERS] libpq and libpgtcl in Windows

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема RE: [HACKERS] libpq and libpgtcl in Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hi all

If the version of Tcl is different,the name is different(tcl76.dll,
tcl80.dll,tcl81.dll etc).
The dll I provided is only for Tcl8.0(tcl80.dll).
For Tcl8.1 another dll is necessary.
The dll for Tcl8.1 is necessary ?

 Are you using Microsoft Visual C++ or a Borland Compiler?
> The DLLs that Borland puts out are a little different but for the
> most part I have'nt to many problems with them. The Tcl that
> Scriptics puts out is compiled in Microsoft Visual C++.
>
> I'll look at your code this weekend.
>
> D.

Thanks

Hiroshi Inoue