Re: [PERFORM] Joel's Performance Issues WAS : Opteron vs Xeon

От Joel Fradkin
Тема Re: [PERFORM] Joel's Performance Issues WAS : Opteron vs Xeon
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Thanks we will try that, we are working on a test suit for the way our app
gets data (ODBC).
we plan to include updates, inserts, and selects and all three at once with
a log of the results.
Then we should use a stress test tool to see how it works with multiple
instances (I used Microsoft's tool last time I did stress testing).

Joel Fradkin

Wazagua, Inc.
2520 Trailmate Dr
Sarasota, Florida 34243
Tel.  941-753-7111 ext 305

jfradkin@wazagua.com
www.wazagua.com
Powered by Wazagua
Providing you with the latest Web-based technology & advanced tools.
C 2004. WAZAGUA, Inc. All rights reserved. WAZAGUA, Inc
 This email message is for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and delete and destroy
all copies of the original message, including attachments.