Re: JDBC problem

От Carl E. McMillin
Тема Re: JDBC problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

>...I'm getting error like this from the java side and the
>application stops working (and wont come back unless I restart...

How is the "application" invoked?  Is it a "service" (servlet instance, RMI
object-mediated, etc.), i.e. does a core-component run forever and spawn
helpers to handle requests?

I'd guess that you are slurping output from an external process'
STDOUT/STDERR and the process-control API noticed that one or both sides of
the conversation broke the underlying conduit (the pipe) between the
processes.

Carl <|};-)>