PgAgent output

От Eric Shuman
Тема PgAgent output
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hello List,

I need some help resolving an issue with PgAgent.

Whenever a job runs I get a lot of output to the terminal.  This can be
quite disrupting when trying to do other work while it is running.

I have upgraded to the recent 1.6.3 version and tried using the -s option
but this has not stopped the output to stdout.  The log file specified gets
created, but is never populated with any data.  How do I suppress the output
from pgAgent????

I am using this command to start pgagent:
/usr/bin/pgagent -l 0 -s /GIS/pgagent.log hostaddr=127.0.0.1 dbname=postgres
user=Postgres

This is on a Debian Etch system and pgagent was installed via apt from one
of the postgresql mirrors.

Thanks for the help!
~ Eric