Re: BUG #14286: PostgreSQL build tests segfaulting

От Regina Obe
Тема Re: BUG #14286: PostgreSQL build tests segfaulting
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Tom,

>> This could be something wrong in my config, but since August 8th, our
>> PostGIS Debian build bot has been segfaulting in the PostgreSQL tests
>> packaged with PostgreSQL.

> Stack traces?  Or at least identify the failing commands?

Must have been something with make clean not cleaning everything out.
After I purged the source folder and repulled from git, everything passed
again.

BTW thanks for the other fix.
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/32392.1470607133%40sss.pgh.pa.us
That seems to be working now as well.